- Download the installation file from the Markbase download site and run it.
When the installation start screen is displayed, click the Next button.
- On the screen to select the directory folder, the default is usually “C:\Machbase-5.1". If you want to install to a different directory, you can change the path. After choosing the directory, click the Next button.
- The installation progress screen is displayed. When the installation is complete, the Next button is activated. Click this button.
- The installation completion screen is displayed. Click the Close button.
- When the Machbase installation is completed, the Machbase shortcut icon is displayed on the desktop. Double-click to run the Machbase server.
- This is the window interface screen for managing the Machbase server. You can control the Machbase server and the MWA Web server by clicking the menu.
Last updated on